Saturday, March 3, 2018

Time Well Spent

This program has shown me so many things and groomed me as an individual and a professional. My biggest take aways are:
Communication, Listening, Knowledge.

I have gained so much from my peers, instructors, and the variety of assignments! The insight that has been shared has been so heartfelt and has reassured that I am in the right career.

I have increased my educational passion and strengthen the things that I hope to accomplish within the Early Childhood community.

My long term goal is to open my own childcare center that is high quality and life changing for my students and families.

I tried to upload a recording, but was unsuccessful. I hope that all of my peers are successful in their future endeavors. I hope we all keep the passion and drive that we have to make a difference in the lives of our students, their families, and our colleagues. This has been a major milestone that we have embraced and grown together from.
Image result for early childhood quotes
Image result for early childhood quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment