Saturday, October 22, 2016

Professional Hopes and Goals

Image result for quotes on social justice
I hope to make a positive impact on the lives of the children and families that I come in contact with. I aspire to make children all feel equal and that they are able to reach and goal that they set their minds and determination to. I want to be the leader that they are proud and feel comfortable to call on. Making a difference and taking time to change lives is what I strive to do each day. I want to speak out against social injustices and ensure that everyone knows that they have a voice and that their voice matters. I want to thank my peers for sharing their stories throughout the weeks and for reading and responding to mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jasmine,
    I share your sentiments as well. We have learned so much about the many things that can affect children both negatively and positively. We have definitely been given the knowledge needed to assist us as we assist the children and support their families. I also agree with you in that we have to speak out against social injustices especially those enacted upon children. We do have an enormous task before us as we prepare to enter or continue our journey in the field of early childhood. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me and I pray for your continued success as you pursue your dreams and your goals.

    ReplyDelete